Monday, December 1, 2008

Read it and Play



Some of you may remember my tale of telepathy whereby my old friend Brooke and I joined into the great web of consciousness for a short time while tripping on LSD and listening to Yes music (Ritual, from Tales from Topographic Oceans, to be precise). Well, on this trip to Richmond, old Brooke and I reconnected after a ~12 year hiatus, and I've got to give my comrade a shout-out: you're one weird motherfucker and I'm really glad we got to chill for a bit again (beginning with the Yes show, of all things). Also, thanks for introducing me to disc golf. Fun times! So to any readers of my blog, you should read his blog: http://www.kindagamey.com/

The link is on the right, on my blog roll. Read it and play; Nous Sommes Du Soleil

And here's Yes in action... at the point of convergence.

No comments: