Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Way, Now How, No'bama


well, all my friends are up my ass to support the twit Obama, and I'm still saying 'no way'. And I can't help but wonder, did Hillary usher in that clever slogan of 'no way, no how, no mccain' knowing full well that her supporters would change it to no'bama? I think so, cause she's just so damn clever. After being robbed of the nomination by Obama's deceitful race-baiting and character assassination - not to mention the obvious chauvinism on the part of DNC leaders - now she is being coerced into encouraging her supporters to show 'unity' and climb on board the Obama bandwagon. Well, where was his show of unity when picking a VP? Nowhere. That cocky prick deserves to lose this election and I would love to watch it happen; the only problem is that in doing so, we get four more years of shitty republican rule. hmmm... I can't decide which would be worse.

No comments: